29 September 2010

Philofaxy Readers Blogs

It is great writing posts for you all to read and even better seeing your comments. But I'm sure Nan and Laurie will agree it's also nice to read something from our readers about what they have been doing with their Filofax organisers.

So here are some links to what some of our readers have been writing about in the last week or so:
Also be sure to keep a close watch on the Philofaxy Flickr Group, there are a lot of great photos posted on there each week and sometimes discussions in the discussion area too. 

If you don't have your own blog, but you would love to write and tell us about what you have been doing with your own Filofax, you can of course write a guest post for Philofaxy. Please email us: philofaxy at gmail dot com 
.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature and for encouraging me to blog about my idea whilst it was still brewing! Hopefully it won't be long before I can share the final set up :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking to my latest blog entry. Philofaxy is the best motivation and it makes blogging even more fun!!
    I will keep you updated on how it's going with the Domino :D

    ReplyDelete