07 September 2010
Reader Under The Spot Light - Katka
1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?
I bought the first one 5 years ago. It was personal Stratford and I still use it. The leather has become so soft after those years. Love it.
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
Two years ago I received very generous gift. Louis Vuitton personal agenda. It was beautiful but not really every day use friendly. So I exchanged it for a bag :o)
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
Guildford slim. The leather is just exquisite, but unfortunately the rings are too small.
4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?
4 : Guildford slim, Stratford personal, Executive A5 and Cavendish pocket
5. What do you use your Filofax for?
I use personal for my daily/personal stuff, A5 lies on my desk at work, slim is for traveling and pocket for quick notes at home.
6. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
Flexibility, quality, design, style.
7. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
As I’ve read so many times before – something between slim and personal, with the external fastening, soft leather as Guildford slim, larger pen loop, and zip pocket.
8. How do you carry your Filofax?
In my bag, anywhere I go.
9. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
Finchley. No, I`m not going to buy it, as I don`t have use for it. But still looking for the reason :o)
10. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?
Around 110 USD for Stratford personal.
11. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
Free for all Friday. And Steve, Laurie and Nan.
12. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
13. What was the last music album CD you bought or downloaded?
Oren Lavie - The Opposite Side Of The Sea. And please have a look on his music video on youtube - Her morning elegance. It`s just pure perfection.
Thank you Katka for contacting us and putting yourself 'under the spotlight'