24 December 2010

Free For All Friday - No. 110

It is Christmas Eve, presents to wrap, friends to see, cards to open or deliver. Or may be you have to work today and by this evening you just want to flop down in the chair and watch a bit of TV....

Santa's elves have been busy wrapping Filofax Organisers as well as pens and bags, I hope one of the parcels has your name on it.

Whatever you are doing I hope Santa is kind to you tomorrow morning....and the children don't wake you up too early.

But being that it is a Friday, you can of course discuss anything Filofax related.

Happy Christmas to all our readers from us all.

Christmas: The time when everyone gets Santamental.

12 comments:

  1. Steve, Merry Christmas!

    Best wishes to all Philofaxy fans.

    Cheers,

    Giovani di Gesu, from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting a filofax for Christmas... from me! WH Smiths have personal Kendals on sale at £29.50 & I couldn't resist :)

    Happy Christmas every one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to all the Philofaxy readers!

    I'm looking forward to all of the new Filo projects I have lined up for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry, Merry Christmas to all Filofaxers in the US, UK, and everywhere else where Filofaxes are used and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas everyone!

    Have a wonderful time, and a happy and healthy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas everyone! Happy Filofaxing in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to all of you, and especially to the regular contributors.....your efforts are very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful Christmas everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Santa was very kind to me and bought me a beautiful Ruby Deco. The colour is stunning. It is going to be my book-o-fax to keep a record of all my reading and book wants. :D

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Nellie!! Congratulations on your new Deco!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Laurie!

    I have just spent a happy hour converting it to my book-o-fax. Sections for authors, books I'd like to read, Reading log etc.

    *bliss*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nellie, can we see pics on Flickr, PLEASE????

    ReplyDelete