- Pocket - it's where it is happening - This was sort of the post that started last summers Filofax Pocket revolution or evolution.
- Slimline to Pocket Conversion - My own change over to Pocket size. I'm still using a Pocket Size as a wallet/notebook.
Although the Slimline made a brief reappearance a few months ago I went back to the Pocket. One of the odd reasons for going back is I can reach in to my bag and without having to look at what I'm pulling out, I can tell which is the pocket by touch alone.
- Readers Under The Spot Light - It was this time last year that we started this series which has proved very popular if you find the time to look back through them all.
- Rapesco Diary Punch - Paper Punches suitable for Filofax paper remain a popular question every month. In this post I reviewed a punch that I bought and still use that can cope with Filofax Personal, Pocket and Mini sizes.
- Sex and the City Planner - Nan did a detailed review of the City Dweller Lifestyle Pack
- Filofax Sightings: Russian Dolls - Laurie on various Filofax sightings in movies
- PYOP - Print Your Own Pages - Nan looked in to printing her own pages for her A5 Filofax as well as different forms for note taking.
- Tabs - Philofaxer (the original one... ) did several posts about Tabs and Sections all of them worth another read.
- The Motherlobe - What looks like quite a haul of inserts off Ebay! I wonder if they all got used?
Do you have any favourite posts from the past? Share them with us in the comments.