18 November 2011

More Sales

Looking around on the net today I noticed that Paperchase have a sale on at the moment on Filofax organisers. 20% off certain ones and free delivery on orders over £30.

People are always reporting bargains in TK Max in UK but they don't seem to be on their website. So check out your nearest store for those. 

Also WH Smiths in UK still have their up to 50% off Filofax goods listed on their site.

Filofax UK still have their 50% off 'Last Chance To Buy' sale. There is also some items at 25% off Special Offers sale. We mustn't forget 35% off Imperial Purple Finchley Organisers

Happy hunting..



5 comments:

  1. I don't know if the Debenhams's sale is still on, but if big companies like that have sales, John Lewis tends to match their offers! I think they might match Paperchase's offers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this enabling is gonna be the death of me! thanx again though for keeping us informed though ! Enjoy the meet up tomorrow everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am looking forward to seeing all the pictures of you guys tomorrow at the London Meet Up. Since joining Philofaxy I have ordered an A-5 and a personal size filofax. What an addiction. I am awaiting my APEX. It is great to meet people who like stationary and organizers as much as I do. I would like to get the imperial purple pocket finchley. I already have the mini and I really like it the leather is soft to the touch. Guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just in case no-one knows, WHSmith in store has a buy one get one half price on Filofax Inserts too :)
    - Don't know whether that's online...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live less than 2 miles away from a TK Maxx store and it's DANGEROUS let me assure you. They are currently stocked to the max with gorgeous Filofaxes and I'm severely tempted! Yesterday I found some Cross Organisers reduced from £75 to £14.99!!! I think another trip is required. For research purposes you understand. ;-)

    ReplyDelete