I'm sat in the kitchen with my laptop, my breakfast and coffee, and whilst you are clicking and reading going through what is now last week's (today's as I write this), I'm looking through my list of news feeds for new posts that have appeared over night, normally from our friends in the USA, it is still their evening by the time my head hits the pillow with my Kindle in one hand to catch up on some reading.
So they start on a Saturday morning normally and get added to though-out the week until I have a final check on Friday night before putting another one to bed and it is time I went to bed too!
So another week has passed and we have found some great posts for you to read << This having been written on Saturday of course is a way of hedging my bets! It is a bit like a merchant banker who always irons and presses 5 white shirts on a Sunday evening, assuming he will still be in a job by the end of the week.....
So after that rather lengthy introduction... here they are!
- The Cuban Brothers - Filofax Fixation
- New organisers to come! - Maudie Made
- Inside the Cavendish - Bluebonnet Reads
- Filofax changeover leaves the whole house spent - The Crazy Suburban Mom
- Filofax dividers - Lancashire Cat
- An Exercise In Futility - Well Planned Life
- Not that much - Filofax Fixation
- holy bologna! - Snarling Post
- A new priority in Filofaxes - The Life of The Perpetual Student
- Filofickle - Filofax Fixation << Templates now on Philofaxy Files Page Thank you Terri
- My new Filofax toy - Rapunzel's World
- Is this the Perfect Filofax? - Cat's Corner
- Filoh-no! - Filofax Fixation
- Filofax storyboard pages to print - My Life All in One Place
- My home binder filofax a5 (now pink classic) recap of tabs 1 & 2 + tabs 3 & 4 - Loving My Filofax
- The Zen of Filofax - The Crazy Suburban Mom
- The Flexi Filofax, hey! - Abimarvel
- Hang on I will just check my diary! - The Bright Shillings of March
- Filofax love - 24 beauty live
- Filofax Product Guide 2012-2013 - Chaotic Perfectionist
- Your blog post could appear here next week... Please email us if we missed you this week.