16 June 2012

Itinerary for USA Midwest Meetup 6/23/12

Our friends in New York are meeting up today... but next week there is a Mid-West meet up in Chicago here is the itinerary for the event.

  • Noon - 1:30 p.m.: Meet at Mancini's Pizza, Pasta, Cafe @ 1111 Lake Street in Oak Park. That gives us a bit of time if anyone is late, I've also added more time because I'm sure we'll need it with all of the Filo sharing!
  • 1:30 - 2:15 p.m.: Walk over to Paper Source @ 1109 Lake Street in Oak Park. Proceed to restrain me from buying the entire store! I've slotted 45 minutes here- we might not need all of this time, but I'd rather put too much than be rushing around!
  • 2:15 - 3 p.m.: Walk down to Fitzgerald's Fine Stationery @ 1100 W. Lake Street in Oak Park. Again, I'm not sure if we'll need a full 45 minutes, but between walking there and browsing the Filo selection, it should be a good starting point!

That should be it! These three places are all literally within 200 feet of each other, so we'll only have to park once which is good since parking downtown Oak Park can be a bit of a hassle. 

If there are any questions, or if any of this doesn't work, let me know. Otherwise, I'm super excited!!!


 All the Best,

 Jordan (and Sandra)

5 comments:

  1. Wish I could join you guys! Have fun!!! (& hope the traffic isn't too much of a nightmare....).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meet up was lots of fun yesterday. Perfect day for walking around Manhattan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to have to miss the midwest meetup; hope you have one again in the future in the same location. I'm in a cast right now but would travel in from Michigan for a future one. Have fun all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping the carpet cleaners finish up by 1:00 p.m. and I can meet you all at Paper Source.

    ReplyDelete