1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?
My first Filofax was the warm orange personal sized Metropol which I bought in October last year.
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
None. I am very happy with Filofax at the moment. I've seen the FC, Day Runner, and the Kate Spade agenda in person (just to check them out, not to buy) and didn't like them.
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
Ohhhh, you guys all know this one. My Metropol is my baby! No other planner compares.
4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?
At the moment I own three but there is one I am waiting for Filofax to replace.
- Mini Domino - I just bought it because it was $.99 on Ebay. Impulse buyer here!
- Personal Metropol
- Personal Finsbury
- Holborn (which I have returned to Filofax for a replacement)
5. What is the oldest Filofax in your collection?
Metropol! Metropol! Metropol!
6. What do you use your Filofax for?
I use my Filofax for everything. It holds my debit cards, insurance cards, ID's, family pictures, stickers, sticky notes, goals, notes, grades, personal information, to-do's, money, addresses, and my diary. Oh, and i only use one Filofax at a time. I don't know how others could possibly keep up with more than one. Kudos to you guys!
7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
The most common feature, being able to customize it to my liking.
8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
Hmm, nothing my planner doesn't already have. Obviously, I'm not very picky.
9. How do you carry your Filofax?
In my purse. This is the main reason I only purchase personals. Many complain that sticking in your handbag damages the leather but I don't mind my planner looking used and loved.
10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
Osterley in wine. My husband would never go for it though. Wahh.
11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?
The Holborn. I think it was $75 from Pens and Leather? Couldn't tell you.
12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
When the rings where in the way, someone advised me to have the diary section either in the middle or end of my planner. This was an amazing tip! I haven't had problems writing in my Filofax since.
13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
I like the community. Also, the web finds. Wham-bam-thankya ma'am!!
14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
The blog layout & color. Not my favorite.
15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?
Take a walk - Passion Pit
Thank you Alondra for offering to go under our spotlight. And if anyone else would like to volunteer, then please contact us at philofaxy at gmail dot com