You Tube channel and a blog.
Howdy do? My name is Blair and I am a motivated and inspired woman who is taking the chance to live the life she wants to live by following her inner bliss and inspiring others to live life on their own terms. I found Filofax a few months back, but thought it was just a dream until I persuaded [begged] my partner to buy me one and I have never looked back. My Filofax has allowed me to flesh out my aspirations and goals for my personal development and Business and I am just loving the supportive and welcoming community.
1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?
I brought my first Filofax [ and only to date] in late April. I saw it two days before I purchased it and new it would change my life – It is a Swift Personal in Sage. -swoons-
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
To be honest once I find something I am a bit of a brand snob, but I have seen some interesting looking Gillio Planners and have heard about Franklin Covey.
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite
(Style and Size)?
I have three more coming in the mail and I already know that the Aqua Chamelon in personal size is probably going to knock the socks of the others, but I will always have a soft spot for my first – named Grace.
4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?
Technically 4 !!! I do want more though.
5. What is the oldest Filofax in your collection?
Grace is my oldest – I will be celebrating her one month milestone in a week -haha
6. What do you use your Filofax for?
I use my Filofax for everything from charting my moods, to making to-do lists, meal planning and most importantly for me as a tool for personal development in so many different areas of my life.
7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
The ability to adapt it to my own lifestyle and to be able to have everything in one place [at least that was the plan]
8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
I am currently working on designing a range of inserts that focus on spiritual aspects of ones life. But if I could design it from scratch it would have a built in chat system where you could talk one on one with your Filofax. 24/7!
9. How do you carry your Filofax?
With great anxiety – Mostly like a baby – a baby wrapped in a shopping bag – Because that's not socially awkward.
10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are
you going to buy it?
I really like the new Saffiano range in Aqua but I think If I purchase another Filofax this soon my partner might guillotine my fingers.
11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which
To date my Swift Personal cost the most at $80 dollars
12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
Probably an obvious one – but be flexible. Things are always changing and so will your planner- Embrace it, Change it and use it to inspire progress.
13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
I love that I can find links to blogs and videos all in one bundled up package. It makes spending an afternoon hyper on caffeine all to easy.
14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
That it doesn't have an interactive holographic shop that I can teleport into and shop alongside my fellow Filofaxers.
15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?
I listened to three O.C mix CDS – I am a massive fan of Indie music.
16. Mark Darcy or Daniel Cleaver?
Mark Darcy – He is so smexy.
Thank you Blair for volunteering to go under our spotlight. Of course if you would like to appear under the spotlight then please contact philofaxy at gmail.com