addicted to stationery. I'm a 23-year-old Nursery Nurse who is looking at training to be a Primary School Teacher in the future! I spend most of my time at work, but I also enjoy running and baking.
1. When did you buy your first organiser and what was it?
My first organiser was a Paperchase own-brand organiser, which I bought at some time in September 2012. It was Pocket-sized, which was fine for me at the time - but once I upgraded to Personal I've never been able to downsize again!
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
I've only really looked at either Paperchase's own binders, or real Filofax ones. Other ones are a bit out of my price range. I was once gifted a Ferrari organiser, which doesn't have any branding on it but is red - as you'd expect!
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
My beautiful, beloved Personal Springboard is by far my favourite.
4. How many Filofax or other brands of organisers do you own?
I o3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
wn 8 in total - that's including Flexes. 4 Filofax organisers, and 4 other organisers.
5. What is the oldest organiser in your collection?
My Pocket Paperchase organiser, which I've had since 2012.
6. What do you use your organisers for?
I carry my Personal Springboard and A5 Flex with me all the time, as I am mid-way through the process of seeing which one works better for me! I use them as a diary and for taking notes on the go. I have a Pocket Metropol which I use as a financial tracker for noting down all my spends. I'm using one of my Paperchase binders as an address book, and my other binders are used as storage binders - I seem to have accumulated an awful lot of spare inserts!
7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
It has to be the fact you can just add or take away any paper from it to make it what you want to be, which just isn't possible in a bound planner. Even though the Flex doesn't have rings, you can add or take books and notepads from it to completely change its purpose!
8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
Larger rings! You can never have enough ring capacity! Although if they produced an A5 Flex in Springboard colours, that would also be amazing...
9. How do you carry your Filofax?
I carry my main Filofax in my bag, without a protective cover. The Springboard cover seems to be able to handle whatever abuse I throw at it! My A5 Flex also currently resides in my bag. My other Filofaxes stay at home.
10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
I like the look of the new Floral Burst Cover Story, and I'm hankering after a purple Songbird, both in Personal size. I think my partner would go mad if I bought any more Filofaxes though!
11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?
I'm a bit of a cheapskate. The most I've spent is £28 on my Springboard, which was originally £35 but then had a 20% discount applied!
12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
I don't really know of many hacks, to be honest... the only one that springs to mind is chopping down and punching an A5 Flex pen holder to use as an extra pen holder in a Filofax. I thought I was really clever for coming up with it, but then I went online and found loads of other people had already had the same idea!
13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
I love the fact that there's such a huge international community here, with such different people who all have various planners, in various sizes, with various uses - and yet everyone bonds over their love of planning and organisation!
14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
Nothing! As cheesy as that sounds, I can't really think of any negative aspects of Philofaxy.
15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?
I just bought the Teenage Dirtbags compilation CD, and it's pretty awesome!
16. George Clooney or Brad Pitt?
Neither really - I'm not a fan! I can't actually think of any celebrity crush at the moment.
Thank you Ann-Marie for going under our spotlight.
If any of our other readers would like to appear in this feature then please contact steve at philofaxy dot com