12 August 2014

Web Finds - 12 August 2014

I hope you had a good weekend? Time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Productivity 101 - Giftie Etcetera
  2. Kate Spade & Polka Dots! - OATTblog
  3. Bargain Cordwain Higgler binders - This Bugs Life
  4. Setting up my Van der Spek - GillB
  5. Filofax Template Pocket Size Week on two pages - My Last Eureka
  6. Gillio Pocket Mia Cara in Gold-Green - The forest fox
  7. Travel with my Filofax — Pimp my Filofax Blogger Challenge - DiY Fish
  8. Metallic Filofax cheat - GillB
  9. MULBERRY Postman's Lock Agenda (Pink Glossy Goat) - Innocent + Twisted
  10. Oops, I Actually Bought Another Planner, Sort Of - Giftie Etcetera
  11. Set up of Gillio Compagna in Epoca Grey  - The forest fox
  12. Wherein the To Do List Teaches Patience - Well Planned Life
  13. Kikki.K Lilac Time Planner - First Impressions {Filofax Friday} - Lissa's Loves
  14. Kikki K Lilac Planner Review - Letter in November
  15. I Think Someone Bugged My Filofax - GillB
  16. The soft pile at ground zero - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  17. Knitting Binder Using My A5 Kikki K Lilac Binder - I'm a Filo Freak
  • We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Unboxing of my Kikki.K large lilac organiser - Kym Brown
  2. Kate Spade Wellesley Setup - OATTblog
  3. Kent From OZ - Using a Pocket Malden Filofax in Ochre! - Kent from Oz
  4. A5 Filofax Original in Navy- unpackaging - Kym Brown
  5. My New Inserts - August 2014 - Mylifeorganised
  6. Filofax personal sized planner set-up August 2014 - Katebtps
  7. A5 Filofax Saffiano in raspberry: unpackaging - Kym Brown
  8. Kate spade planner setup - My Life Re-organised
  9. Using A Filofax As a Teacher Planner - Kent from Oz
  10. Filofax health planner with scrapbook.com goodies  - My Life Re-organised
  11. Sunday Chit Chat & Filofax Update - August 10th 2014 - adamsfilo
  12. Look what binder I have moved into - Maryannemoll
  13. How I Used My DIY Fish Inserts This Week - Patty Gardner
  14. Gillio/filofax setup with scrapbook.com planner haul  - My Life Re-organised
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
We are on the look out for more people to take part in Reader Under the Spotlight. If you would like to appear in this feature then please contact Steve : philofaxy at gmail dot com  Thank you.

This Week Posts

  1. This Week | 29 - Lissa's Loves
  2. Week planner #70 - Lucy Wonderland
  3. Filofax Week 33: I’m Going to Need Some Chocolate - For Love of Cupcakes
  4. WEEK IN REVIEW: 08.04.14 - 08.10.14 - Innocent + Twisted
  5. My week #32 - She's Eclectic
  6. My week #121 - Paper Lovestory
  7. My week #32 - Joanny White
  8. My Week #32 - Life of Kitty

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment