09 August 2014

Web Finds - 9 August 2014

I hope you had a good week? Time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Van der Spek Custom Planner - The Zeitgeist of Zoe
  2. Cover Story - The Filofax Blog
  3. Look at these two Akiko binders! - This Bugs Life
  4. Van Der Spek -v- Gillio: Battle of the Dark Brown & Golds - A Pretty Obsession
  5. Personal Lavender Metropol Set-up – VIKINGS! - Grakky F
  6. Filofax: The Pimp My Filofax Challenge is live! - Life of Kitty
  7. Making friends with a Filofax - Lancashire Cat
  8. Using at the moment: Black Personal Kensington - This Bugs Life
  9. Why Your To-Do List Might Not Be Getting Done - Homemakers Daily
  10. Permanent Habit Changes (PHC) Doing The Things That Matter - Modular Lifestyle Design
  11. Integrating Planners! - OATTblog
  12. Instax share and filofax. - Carrie Sunday
  13. My current setup and inserts in my A5 - August 2014 - Organised Lifestyle
  14. Bible, Personal, Standard, Medium, Agenda – what’s in a name? - This Bugs Life
  15. I pimped my A4 Metropol - GillB
  16. Taking Apart Your Erin Condren Planner!! - MakeUp'N All
  17. New Addition - Life with my Planner
  18. Red A5 Metropol set-up – Art Deco (ish) theme - Grakky F
  19. Difference between a Review and a Description - This Bugs Life
  20. My Filofax - My Filofax
  21. Filofax - Queenie and the dew
  22. Pimpin' My Filofax - Letters in November
  23. My Van der Spek is here - Gill B
  24. One Planner or Multiple Planners? - PaperCutterz
  25. Rare Mulberry inserts on their way to me – thank you Marion! - This Bugs Life
  26. We're now all pimped up! - Filofax Friday - Mrs Brimbles
  27. Oh, to be like George! - Kent from Oz's Filofaxuations
  28. Pimp my Filofax - The Pie Patch
  29. Pimp My Filofax Blogger Challenge - Sarah Hurley Blog
  30. Planner Friday - August - She's Eclectic
  31. Daily Planner Pages - An Update - Giftie Etcetera
  32. Everyday Life: Filofax Malden Personal - Life according to ld
  33. Filofax Focus - Steve Morton
  • We monitor over 500 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Davinciシステム手帳紹介2014 - レイメイ藤井
  2. Decorating My Filofax - Monthly Calendar for August - My Purpley Life
  3. Duck Egg Blue Personal FiloFax Unboxing - Heather Quay
  4. FILOFAX Classic GTD Set Up - My Summer Touch
  5. Mulberry Agenda as a Wallet Planner Combo - Ramblin' Mom
  6. Filofax Week 30 Decoration Tutorial - Sugarpandax3
  7. Decorating My Filofax - Back To School Theme Part 1 - My Purpley Life
  8. Decorating my Filofax Pages Dessert and Macarons [HD] - Mits t
  9. Filofax Set Up & New Release Sally Hansen Nail Polish Review!! - Heather Quay
  10. My Filofax has been pimped! - Filofax Friday - Anna Brim
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
We are still looking for more volunteers for our Reader Under the Spotlight, so please get in touch.

Enjoy

1 comment: