13 December 2014

Web Finds - 13 December 2014

I hope you had a good week?

Time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. How I Plan to Use My Filofax! - The Gold Project
  2. My Brand New Aqua Malden - My Filofax Fixation
  3. Undyed Binder Project: Week 3 - This Bug's Life
  4. Planner Use: How to Use a Monthly Task List - Homemakers Daily
  5. What I write in my planner - Paper Lovestory
  6. Take A Peek - My New Planner - Planner Fun
  7. New Filofax Purchases!  - My Filofax Fixation
  8. Some reading for the Holidays - My Life All in One Place
  9. Cordwain Higgler A5 Blue Moongazing Hare binder - This Bug's Life
  10. My Personal Filofax Set Up / Tour - Mrs Brimbles
  11. Pros and Cons of Using a Filofax - Planner Bug
  12. Filofax Set-Up: Watch This Space…….. - My Filofax Fixation
  13. Writing Wednesday guest post: Steve Morton’s Daily 21 journal - Quo Vadis Blog
  14. Week on One Page [Half] - Planner Fun
  15. Friday Feature: An Interview with Lime Tree Fruits - Planner Bug
  16. The beginning of a series : the Adventures of a Mini Malden - The Paradox of An Organised Scientist. 
  17. Three Colorful and Functional Ways to Customize Your Planner - Five Sixteenths Blog
  18. Weather Planner Stickers - Ms Wenduhh Planning and Printing
  19. How to Pick the Perfect Planner - I'm an Organising Junkie
  20. A tale of two Maldens - Gill B
  21. Using the month per page inserts - Joanny White
  22. The madness of Paperchase reductions - Paper Pens Ink
  23. New Layout for Week on Two Pages - Planner Fun
  • We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
  1. Reader Under the Spotlight - Audrey
  2. Filofax Look Book 2011
  3. Free For All Tuesday No. 201
  4. Web Finds - 9 December 2014
  5. Gillio Medium Compagna Review
  6. Gillio Pocket and Personal Size Mia Cara - Review
  7. Win a Gillio Compagna Organiser
  8. Free for All Friday No. 317 by Nan
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Flex by Filofax Notebook Cover Review - The Desk of Adam
  2. Gillio And midori as main planner - My Life Re-Organised
  3. A Year in Review: My 2014 Planners - Mits T
  4. My setup of my 43 Folders binder - Mary Anne Moll
  5. Where have I been? Journal Flip and Filofax look through. - Christy Clark
  6. Filofax Ochre Malden Personal Size Setup (Part 1) - Lynnette Corralles
  7. Filofax Ochre Malden Personal Size Setup (Part 2) - Lynnette Corralles
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment