31 March 2015

Web Finds - 31 March 2015

I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Clocks change; filofax change - Paper Pens Ink
  2. Pineiders A Plenty - This Bug's Life
  3. Time management Monday: Streamline your day - Quo Vadis Blog
  4. Unboxing my pocket Bethge - Love All Planners
  5. Comparison of Van Der Spek Janet Leather and Undyed Leather - This Bug's Life
  6. Personalizziamo l'agenda _ il page marker - Lucy Wonderland
  7. Week on 2 Pages Update [printable] - Planner Fun
  8. Planning with a "Different Mind" - The Paradox of an Organised Scientist
  9. Gucci Planner - This Bug's Life 
  10. Made an Impression with GTD - Getting Things Done
  11. Last week’s planner hauls - Random Pastimes of a Restless Mind
  12. My ‪‎Malden‬ got jealous of my ‪Cremebrulee‬ ‪chunkiness :D !!!! - Art of Memories
  13. Organisers by Embroleather on Etsy - This Bug's Life
  14. To Filofax or Not to Filofax - This Hobbits Life
  15. How to make Ribbon paper clips for your planner or journal - Mrs Brimbles
  16. Is this my unicorn? - This Bug's Life
  17. #LISTERSGOTTALIST Challenge April 2015 - The Velvet Filo
  18. This One Productivity Tip Helped Me Do a Week of Work in 3 Hours - Strange & Charmed
  19. An Easter Blog Hop With Jessica - Hey Charlie
  20. A trade about to happen between Nati and I - This Bug's Life
  21. Details of a Daily Plan - Giftie Etcetera
  22. The Diva Arrives…! Filofax Personal Amazona in Red - Kel and Filofax
  23. NK Stockholm has limited edition Filofax Exotics in stock! - This Bug's Life
  24. April Pocket Challenge - Random Pastimes of a Restless Mind
  25. Planner compromises? - Plannerisms
  26. Overcome Your Time Management Weakness - Time Management Ninja
  27. Il Bisonte organisers - This Bug's Life
  28. My Review Monday: The Reset Girl Labels for Planners + Giveaway - My Purpley Life
  29. March Release Guest Post – Riley - Studio L2e
  30. DIY Filofax Planner Vision Board - Seaweed Kisses
  31. Under production, a trio of organizers by VDS in Louis Vuitton/Longchamp leather - This Bug's Life
  32. Sometimes, Last Place Is a Win - Giftie Etcetera 
  • We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Planner Setup March 2015 | Filofax, Erin Condren + Midori - Haley Cairo
  2. 5 Favorite Planner Resources | Plan Like an Entrepreneur - Alexis
  3. My Review Monday: The Reset Girl Labels for Planners - My Purpley Life
  4. The Night I Burnt My Filofax - Kent from Oz
  5. Filofax A5 Calypso Setup 2015 Update - Dimjourney
  6. My DIY Filofax Vision Board - Seaweed Kisses
  7. Mein Terminplaner/ Filofax - xBeCreativeWithMex
  8. Mein "Filofax " // deutsch | - xLindeyy
  9. Mein Filofax | Hype ? | Personal Nude | Filofaxing | Verlosung | Deutsch 2015 |  - Simply Jessy
  10. My Current Filofax's & TN Setups - Monique Smith
  11. Filofax Domino A5 Setup - WerWolfLover
  12. Mein filofax ♥ | butterfly personal | Terminplaner24.com - Jessis diary
  13. QUICK GILLIO PLANNER SETUP - Shanita Mills
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
We are on the look out for more people to take part in Reader Under the Spotlight. If you would like to appear in this feature then please contact Steve : philofaxy at gmail dot com  Thank you.

My Week Posts
  1. My week 116 - Sabina
  2. My week #12 - She's Elcectic
  3. Filofax Friday Week 14!! - What My Mama Gave Me
  4. My week #154 - Paper Lovestory
  5. My Week #13 (2015) - Joanny White
  6. I'm so ready for it - This weeks pages - Mrs Brimbles
  7. My week 117 - Sabina
  8. My Weeks 10/52, 11/52, 12/52 - So Joey Creates
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment