07 March 2015

Web Finds - 7 March 2015

I hope your week has gone well.

So now it is time to enjoy a small collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Southern California Planner Meet Up - March 21, 2015 - My Purpley Life
  2. My Filofax looks like this so my head does not have to…. - This Bug's Life
  3. Building an A5 Filofax GTD System - My GTD System
  4. Being Organized as a Negative Trait & Learning to Say No - Well Planned Life
  5. New shop layout for maudie.made stationery - Maudie Made
  6. Week on 2 Pages Supplemental [printable] - Planner Fun
  7. Filing System - My GTD System
  8. Where to find a Webster's Pages COLOR CRUSH PLANNER - My Purpley Life
  9. 5 Benefits of Making a Daily Plan - Homemakers Daily
  10. Problems of a planner addict: When to use permanent ink pens, when to use pencil, when to use erasable pens? - The Paradox of An Organized Scientist
  11. My new to me compagna is here!! - Love All Planners
  12. Download: Printable Filofax Pages 1 Day on 1 Page for A5 Size - The Mint Green Polkadot
  13. Now & Then - Planner Fun
  14. Building an A4 GTD System - My GTD System
  15. Turn your Organiser from Dreary to Cheery. - Home made by Mei
  16. The Mighty Quinn - Yay, For Fridays!
  17. New Flex Planner! - It's Bluetiger
  18. My Set up of the Gold Websters Pages Color Crush Planner - Mrs Brimbles
  19. Currently This Month Bookmark Insert [printable] - Planner Fun
  20. Last Week in My Gold and Sky Blue Color Crush Planners - Bits and Pieces
  21. How to Be Creative in a Planner Without Wasting Time or Space - Giftie Etcetera
  22. Searching the way to visualize your time? Use mylasteureka stickers! - My Last Eureka
  23. She’s at it Again - Adventures in Trying to Organise my Life
  24. Printable: Weekly Menu Planner - Blackeyedthoughts
  25. My Planner Progress - Planner Bug
  26. GTD On The Cards – 3 by 5 inch Index Card System - My GTD System
  27. Organizing Planner: The Harmonized House Project - World Label
  28. A Plan for Incoming Information - Planner Fun
  29. My Van der Spek 9 months on - GillB
  30. Filofax love - Jessica L
  31. 2015 Calendar Inserts - Mockeri
  32. Not the Holborn I thought it would be - Looking through a frosty window
  33. Enter My Giveaway: 2015 Zeitgeber Planner Printable PDF - Paper Goodness
  • We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
  1. Guest Post: Visit to the Gillio Boutique in Brussels 
  2. Filofax USA 2001-2
  3. Free For All Tuesday No. 213
  4. Web Finds - 3 March 2015
  5. Laurie's Sherwood Filofax
  6. Guest Post - York Director Deskfax - Alan
  7. Free for All Friday No. 329 by Nan
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Filofax Saffiano Personal Pear | Not-Quite-An-Unboxing and review - PlannerBaggy
  2. Filofax Malden Set Up - Michaela Collins
  3. Filofax Cover Story Flamingo: my set up. - Breakfast at Lily's
  4. Maximize Productivity with iPhone + Filofax | Coffee Break Vlog - Alexis 
  5. Setup Filofax - Ixi Pearl
  6. My Pocket Filofax Setup - Everyday Planner - Jenn Ferrari
  7. Filofax Personal Cuban for Business - PilotKitten 
  8. Filofax Exotic Organiser Limited Edition Compact Black and Cream - BridieLaing
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. The video section just says Filofax videos. Will other brands still be featured in Web Finds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I look for videos for all brands of ring bound organisers.

      Delete