So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts from around the internet, so grab a drink and make yourself for our weekly round-up.
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
- Readers Favourite Organiser - Jane
- Enhanced Time Management Week View in Personal Size
- Free For All Tuesday No. 260
- Web Finds - 26 January 2016
- Do you Instagram?
- Cambridgeshire Mini Planner Con - Guest Post.
- Free For All Friday No 376 by Laurie
- Organizing vs. Doing - Well Planned Life
- Flipper è disponible in lingua italiana - My Last Eureka
- More comparative photos of VDS undyed binder – 2014, and 2016 - This Bug's Life
- We’re snowed in here in NY, with a weather projection of... - Olga Plans
- Why I Write Things in My Planner - Giftie Etcetera
- 2016 Set Up - for the fourth time! - It's Bluetiger
- Week on 2 Pages PLUS [printable] - Planner Fun
- I suffered major planner failure yesterday - This Bug's Life
- Kikki K Large Cute Time Planner - Stationery Starlet
- Binder Indecision - Tales From A Polk County Girl
- February Fold Out Calendar [printable] - Planner Fun
- Congratulations Mr Philofaxy! - This Bug's Life
- Aller guten Filos sind... drei - Filomaniac
- Is Your Time Management Garbage In, Garbage Out? - Time Management Ninja
- Planner Tip: Storing your dashboards & inserts - Heidi's Little Planner
- GTD nelle lie Filofax - A little trip in Flavia's world
- Planner Setups for the New Year – Part 4 - Lil Divette
- FAQ about Rings Rings Rings! - This Bug's Life
- 5 Minute Planner Hack: Turning a Mistake into a Useful Tip - Planner Fun
- Six months in my Van der Spek organiser - the love story continues - She's Eclectic
- Decisions, hopes and finding your Identity - Dreams, Adventures and Planners
- Moved into the first ever Janet Leather binder - This Bug's Life
- Planning the little things - Life with my Planner
- Kikki K Ice Blue Review - Heidi's Little Planner
- Custom Made – Standard – 30mm Rings - Van der Spek Blog
- Comparison of Janet Leather and Undyed Binders - This Bug's Life
- How I'm Failing at GTD - Planning with Patty
- Using My Planner to Survive the House Hunt - Stationery Starlet
- How to plan your week: The Basics - The Fabulous Planner
- Three Ways to Use Icon Stickers in your Planner - Five Sixteenths blog
- Setup of personal size VDS Janet Leather Binder - This Bug's Life
- Dashboard di febbraio - Lucy Wonderland
- We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...
- Your Filofax/Organiser posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
The videos and 'My week' posts will appear in their own post on Tuesday.
This weekend only 15% Off Any Filofax Organiser. Use code: ORGANISER15 at checkout. 15% discount will be added to any Filofax Organiser purchase in your basket. This offer is valid until Midnight 01/02/2016. This promotion can not be applied to previously placed orders and is only valid on orders placed on www.filofax.co.uk. Click on the image below and use the code above.