So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts from around the internet, so grab a drink and make yourself for our weekly round-up.
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
- Readers Favourite Organiser- LilDivette
- Date for your diary - 3 April 2016
- Free For All Tuesday No. 269
- Web Finds - 29 March 2016
- The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Plannerverse - Episode 6 - Planners on the go
- A5 Ascot (take two)
- Free for all Friday No. 385
- Using my pockets exclusively as a wallets while I test out A6.... - Olga Plans
- KIKKI K VANSKAP PLANNER - Letters in November
- Gillio pocket agenda (with video review) - Random Pastimes of a Restless Mind
- Filofax Series, part III: The notes section - The Fabulous Planner
- A Year Of Planning- How Things Change - Zoe Plans
- Time management Monday: First of the month - Quo Vadis Blog
- Quick post: 5 Reasons to get the Gillio Pocket Agenda - Random Pastimes of a Restless Mind
- Her name is Dragon–my first A6.After a review of goals... - Olga Plans
- Filofaxing on Monday and the beauty of chunky planners - The Fabulous Planner
- Filofax e Midori: come li utilizzo - A little trip in Flavia's world
- Van Der Spek Black Leathers - Kat's life in Cali
- It’s 2016. Why Can’t Anyone Make a Decent Freaking To-Do App? - Wired
- How to Add Pages to Your Planner with The Cinch - My Purpley Life
- A is for… Archives - Planning with Printed Portal
- Optimize the Use of Your Paper Planner - Giftie Etcetera
- These are the tired eyes of someone after a long day, and after... - Olga Plans
- Tutorial: Turning a calendar into planner dividers - Polkadotparadisio
- Quarterly goals evaluation - Quo Vadis Blog
- An update to my planning: daily pages - The Organizeaholic
- We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...
- Your Filofax/Organiser posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
The videos and 'My week' posts will appear in their own post on Tuesday.