Today I would like to introduce you to Lydia
Hi, I'm Lydia, and I'm a lifestyle blogger over at mademoisellewomen.wordpress.com.
1. When did you buy your first organiser and what was it?
This was about maybe four years ago, having started out as a blogger, and the envy at people's Filofax blog post. Really-Gala Darling and Oberjean. On a limited budget, it was a personal size promotional Breast cancer organiser. (I can't recall the name. Too long ago!)
2. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
I'm currently using my red metropol, in personal size. I had a bit of a debate over on my blog about that...
3. How many Filofax or other brands of organisers do you own?
Two. As I've already mentioned. But your first Filofax always has a special place...
4. What do you use your organisers for?
Various things usually, but since this year has been winding down, I have tried to minimise the content. There's a diary, meeting notes, university details, a film list, passwords, places to visit list, bucket list, column list and details, book history, phone numbers, blog post lists, random questions for interviews, PR partnerships, job application tracker, Christmas gifts, addresses, and a spare notebook. It's a mess, really.
5. How many sections do you have in your organiser and what is each section used for?
I don't currently have any..
6. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
Medicine pills pocket, an optional left or right pen loop, paper that doesn't bleed, a pocket for sequins, and a diary.
7. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
I don't really have one...
8. Have you ever attended a Philofaxy meet-up? if not do you intend to one day?
I hadn't known about this before. But I would love to!
9. What was the last movie you watched?
The Colony with Emma Watson.
10. What was the last book you read?
Elizabeth is missing by Emma Healy.
Thank you for letting me take part!
Thank you Lydia.
As you know we are always looking for new people to appear in our 'Reader Under Spotlight feature, you don't have to be 'well known' or a long term user to be considered to appear in this 'spot'.So please contact Steve philofaxy at gmail dot com today. Thank you.