So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts from around the internet, so grab a drink and make yourself for our weekly round-up.
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
- Web Finds - 31 December 2016
- 2017 starts here......
- A date for your diary - 8 January 2017
- Free For All Tuesday No. 309
- Web Finds - 3 January 2017
- Highlights for December 2016
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Plannerverse - Episode 44
- Free for All Friday No. 425 by Nan
- KAISERCRAFT PLANNER 2.0 REVIEW - Letters in November
- Quick Pocket Filofax Malden flip through - Sharondippity
- Speakers' Corner Saturday - 364 - Filomaniac
- Filofax set up for 2017… - Mademoiselle
- Tangerine for 2017 (Filofax mini update) - vanilla folders
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself As You Start the New Year - Time Management Ninja
- My 2017 Planners - Karen's Obsessions
- Diary Inserts – Day to a Page - Life with my Planners
- 2017 Planners and Diaries - Confetti Avenue
- The best time to do a GTD Weekly Review - Getting Things Done®
- Franklin Covey compact size inserts in Filofax personal size Malden - Sharondippity
- TiVergy leather notebooks and covers - This Bug's Life
- Wilko Personal Planner Review - Karen's Obsessions
- 2017 Planner life - a ska loving geek
- TMN TIP: Write Your Goals Today - Time Management Ninja
- Planner Uses - Life with my Planners
- Planner recap and goals - Random Pastimes of a Restless Mind
- Novità 2017! Filofax lancia le nuove collezioni primavera/estate - My Last Eureka
- These are the planner I’ll be using in 2017 - Planning, with the help of pen and paper
- How to: Create an effective to do list - notesinabook
- Notebooks: A5 Filofax Flex - Queen of Yarnia, Stuff & Things
- We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...
- Your Filofax/Organiser posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And have you tried reading one of my Flipboard magazines yet? It works great on a tablet or smart phone, but you can view them on a desktop machine as well. Be sure to Follow the ones you like and you will get notifications when I update them.
Enjoy and Happy New Year