13 June 2017

Web Finds - 13 June 2017

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

Meanwhile here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. How Van der Spek make an organiser - Philofaxy
  2. My Gillio black red - Isabelle Nati
  3. How I added eye candy to my binder! | Franklin Planner Tassel - Tonya Plans
  4. Planner Collection: Gillio, Van Der Spek and Midori Traveler's notebook (June 2017) - Katherine Shu
  5. PLAN WITH ME | A5 / Large kikki.K Planner | Sunrise, Sunset - ms.paperlover
  6. Bullet Journal Style Plan With Me 37 in Filofax Saffiano A5 Inserts - MichelkinDesigns
  7. Filofax Finsbury Pocket Size - Irene_PlansMe
  8. My Wallet / Planner set up. Filofax Vintage pocket planner, for on the go theplannersociet - Richard Parks
  9. June 2017 Malden and Bullet Journal - Plannerjules
  10. Nicely Aged Pocket Filofax Malden Ochre! - Seaweed Kisses
  11. FILOFAX PERSONAL/COMPACT SET-UP (Spring 2017) - TheGLOSSette
  12. Functional Plan With Me A5 Filofax 6/12/17 - 6/18/17 - PlansMeetPaper
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. My week #269 - Paper Lovestory
  2. Plan With Me - Just Eclectically
Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting my video! I love Philofaxy! (From Tonya Plans Youtube Channel).

    ReplyDelete