They have removed the ability to sort the results in upload order. I can still restrict the results to the last week or month. But what comes out is a bit of a jumbled mess, and often includes posts that have no relevance to Filofax or similar.
Fortunately I have other ways of finding posts, but I need to know the channel name to be able to use that method.
I'm not giving up, it's just not as reliable as it once was and it's taking me much longer to put those posts together each week.
Can you help? Yes you can, comment below with the details of any YouTube planning channel that you think deserves more exposure. Or send me an email: philofaxy at gmail dot com
The channel doesn't have to have thousands of subscribers already. The change to Google/YouTube seems to be filtering out the lesser channels compared to before.
Likewise any blogs that we might have missed, although the number of people blogging these days seems to be decreasing still!
Thank you.

Does anyone know if there are any inserts that are divided into 24 hours for medical purposes?
ReplyDelete