Pages

▼

29 September 2026

Free For All Tuesday - No. 817

What questions or discussion points have you got for us today?

It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a more experienced user of organisers, we want to hear your thoughts, questions, opinions etc.

We are here to answer your questions.

Make today the one day you post a comment or post a question. If you are commenting as 'Anonymous', please include your name in the text of your comment. 

It is Tuesday after all, so fire away with any questions and comments.

If you are commenting below, please include your first name at the end of the comment. Thank you. 


Follow Philofaxy on Threads   Follow Philofaxy on Facebook   Follow MrPhilofaxy on Instagram Follow Philofaxy on BlueSky Follow Philofaxy on Reddit  Follow Philofaxy on YouTube


MeePlus

2 comments:

  1. Right now I am using a Hobonichi Weekly and I really love the paper. For the upcoming year I want to use my A5 Malden again an I am wondering, where can I get paper like the one in the Hobonichi (rather thin). Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hobonichi uses Tomoe River paper in their journals. I don't know if you can buy pre-punched A5, but you can buy loose leaf A4, cut it up, and punch it yourself. You should be able to find it at stationery shops that carry Japanese products.

      Delete