What you see is the exact condition I received it some time ago. I also have a Bamboo, being a lot brighter and a more beige/camel tone. I've seen photos of the Mahogany being overall dark. I tend to think it is a faded Mahogany, rather than a darkened Bamboo.
Any experts for that model?
The magnetic clasp seems to be one try during their "feature search probing" era. But it still has proper rings, not China Crackers.
I like the wooden pedestal for the 'wood effect' leather print, though maybe more bamboo... A single-year model (2009), with magnetic clasp.
ReplyDeleteWhat you see is the exact condition I received it some time ago. I also have a Bamboo, being a lot brighter and a more beige/camel tone. I've seen photos of the Mahogany being overall dark. I tend to think it is a faded Mahogany, rather than a darkened Bamboo.
DeleteAny experts for that model?
The magnetic clasp seems to be one try during their "feature search probing" era. But it still has proper rings, not China Crackers.
Hans
Decent rings, but the leather on the inside is much too thin :-/
DeleteI was thinking more of the stripe effect than the colour; this reminds more of bamboo items (I think...). But it's just a trivial observation.
DeleteThin leather isn't necessarily bad, if it's decent quality; I give you the P5KLF kid leather...