During the recent hot weather I have been doing a lot of reading. Catching up on my 'To Be Read' stack of books!
To take the strain out of know what books I've read or haven't read yet I created a few different Filofax inserts which I hope you find useful too.
Yes I know there are websites and apps for this sort of thing, but a Filofax insert removes the privacy and data sharing concerns.
A4/A5 size inserts:
Yes I know there are websites and apps for this sort of thing, but a Filofax insert removes the privacy and data sharing concerns.
A4/A5 size inserts:
Personal size inserts:
Personal size on A4 plain paper:
Personal size pages on pre-punched A4 paper:
Please note these should also work on plain paper and then cut and punch to size.
What books are you reading at the moment?
No comments:
Post a Comment