So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts from around the internet, so grab a drink and make yourself for our weekly round-up.
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
- Web Finds - 23 July 2016
- Reader Favourite Organiser - Danielle
- Guest Post - "Experienced User" can learn a thing ...
- Free For All Tuesday No. 286
- Web Finds - 26 July 2016
- Ring bound and bound planners/notebooks?
- The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Plannerverse - Episode 22 - Printing your own inserts
- Free For All Friday - No. 402 by Steve
- Undyed binder after months of summer sun - This Bug's Life
- Having multiple planners – Effective or confusing? - The Fabulous Planner
- My Filofax Collection - My Filofax Blog
- Across the (Gillio) world: medium compagna grey/pink - La Bottega di Melany
- How to Turn Your Filofax into a Bullet Journal - Goulet Pens Blog
- Confessions Of A Plannerholic #4 - The Stationery Geekette
- Making My Planner Accessible To Others - A Witty Take On Productive Ways To Maintain A Work/Life Balance
- Review: Filofax Lockwood Personal Planner & 2017 Illustrated Stripes Insert Set - The Well-Appointed Desk
- Planner Challenge - Lime Tree Fruits
- The Travel Collection [Free Printables] - Planning with Printed Portal
- Planner Friday - July - She's Eclectic
- Get Your Productivity Under Control with These Awesome Free Planner Inserts and Downloads! - Strange & Charmed
- A5 Filofax Clipbook Perpetual Diary insert - The Filofaxist
- Day Designer Planners - Spiral Findings
- The Happy Planner- Rose Gold Edition - Seaweed Kisses
- 5 Common Mistakes People Make Spending Their Time - Time Management Ninja
- Calendrier à imprimer du mois d’Août - Accro à l'Organisation
- We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...
- Your Filofax/Organiser posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
The videos and 'My week' posts will appear in their own post on Tuesday.