28 January 2013
Reader Under the Spotlight - Puddytatpurr
Hi *waves madly* I'm Puddytatpurr and I'm a stay at home mum to four teens, two chinchillas and Isis The Fluffy Puppy!
I spend most of my time knitting or spinning and I'm learning how to master the sewing machine!
1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?
Um, I think it was my old Personal Identity and I must've bought it about 15 years ago. It has a bright red sticker on the front that says 'Do Not Meddle In The Affairs of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup'
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
There are other brands?!? ;)
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
My Personal Malden in Ochre - I'd love a purple one though
4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?
At the moment, I own four. My Personal Identity, a Personal Malden, an A5 Identity and an A5 Flex which was an unwanted gift and is for sale.
5. What is the oldest Filofax in your collection?
The Personal Identity
6. What do you use your Filofax for?
My daughter has just started using the a Personal Identity - I was using it to hold spare pages, the A5 Identity is my journal, the A5 Flex isn't used as I'm trying to sell it and the Malden holds my life
7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
The ability to personalise it!
8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
9. How do you carry your Filofax?
Usually in my bag
10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
I'd like to try a Holborn, but I can't really afford one.
11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?
Probably an A5 I bought years ago, but I don't remember how much I paid for it
12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
Being able to print my own inserts....well, when I have ink in the printer!
13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
The different people who feature on the blog and I have 'met' via the Facebook page
14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
I wish there was some other way we could all communicate other than Facebook - I hate Facebook and was just going to leave when I discovered the group
15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?
Um.......I don't remember, I'm kinda stuck in the 80's when it comes to music - it might have been the Fallen album by Evanescence.
16. Mark Darcy or Daniel Cleaver?
Colin Firth! (Mark Darcy)
Thank you very much for volunteering to go under our spotlight and for answering all the new questions too... If anyone else would like to appear under the spotlight please get in touch.