This week, at a reader's suggestion, I'm trying something new -- a Roll Call!
In the comments for this post, tell us the following (or any that apply):
- How long have you been using Filofax?
- What size(s)/model(s) do you use?
- What calendar format works for you
- What's behind your tabs?
I'll go first:
- Have been using Filofax, or DayRunner, or FranklinCovey on and off since the mid-80's.
- A Black A5 Finsbury for work, a Red Personal Finsbury for personal, and another A5 for household.
- Mostly, the week-per-2-pages, horizontal format. My least favorite is the vertical format week-per-2-pages, although that's what I'm using in my work A5 now; it's the easiest to get for A5. In my Personal, I'm experimenting with 2-days per page, and I think my dream format would be 2-days per page in A5!
- I've talked about my tabs frequently in my posts, but I'll sum it up here. In my Personal, I have Projects, Maybe, Ideas, Lists, Life (my code for health and fitness), and Tel. In my work A5, I have a tab for each of 3 major projects, plus To Do, Projects, and Notes, plus I use the A-Z tabs for contacts and reference info.