So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts from around the internet, so grab a drink and make yourself for our weekly round-up.
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
- Web Finds - 9 July 2016
- Readers Favourite Organiser - Fiona
- Dodo Pad paper now available for your planner.
- Last call for the 2016 South West UK Bath meet-up
- Free For All Tuesday No. 284
- Web Finds - 12 July 2016
- Guest Post - One Book July – the first week
- The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Plannerverse - Episode 20
- Free For All Friday No 400 by Laurie
- Introducing Filofax Organizers! - Goulet Pens Blog
- Confessions Of A Plannerholic Q&A - The Stationery Geekette
- Speakers' Corner Saturday - 339 - Filomaniac
- Filofax & Midori Traveler's Notebook Facebook Groups - Filofancy | Life on Paper, By Zara M.
- Filofax Travel Planner Setup - Jagged little thoughts
- Why You Should Pick a Time for Your Tasks - Time Management Ninja
- How to deal with the stress caused high number of daily tasks? - From Chaos to Order
- G.T.D Actions In The Moment (Four-Criteria Model) - The Stationery Geekette
- Ideas for creating Planner Dashboards etc. using Cre8tive Cre8tions Plannergirl Clearstamps – Designteam-Post - Cre8tive Cre8tions by Andrea Gomoll
- Writing Wednesday: Lessons learned from my daily log hiatus - Quo Vadis Blog
- 24 productivity tips: Work smarter, not harder. Today. - Journal
- A5 Pear Saffiano as My #TrimHealthyMama Organizer - I'm a Filo Freak
- Dodo Pad paper now available for your planner (Very proud reblog) - Dodevoted
- Moodboard 1: Ice Cream Dream - jagged little thoughts
- Guinness: The Black and Tan(ish) Personal VDS - Well Planned Life
- Ideas how to use LMI v5s2 - DIYfish Life Mapping System
- Benefits of using notebooks at work - Quo Vadis Blog
- A Glimpse at a Typical Planner To Do List - Giftie Etcetera
- Crochet Cover for my Learning Filofax - My Filofax Blog
- Jan to May 2016 Set up - Random Pastimes of a Restless Mind
- 10 main principles why and how to plan - From Chaos to Order
- We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...
- Your Filofax/Organiser posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
The videos and 'My week' posts will appear in their own post on Tuesday.