During the recent hot weather I have been doing a lot of reading. Catching up on my 'To Be Read' stack of books!
To take the strain out of know what books I've read or haven't read yet I created a few different Filofax inserts which I hope you find useful too.
Yes I know there are websites and apps for this sort of thing, but a Filofax insert removes the privacy and data sharing concerns.
A4/A5 size inserts:
Yes I know there are websites and apps for this sort of thing, but a Filofax insert removes the privacy and data sharing concerns.
A4/A5 size inserts:
Personal size inserts:
Personal size on A4 plain paper:
Personal size pages on pre-punched A4 paper:
Please note these should also work on plain paper and then cut and punch to size.
What books are you reading at the moment?
Wonderful! Thank You.
ReplyDeleteSweet! I've been telling myself for years that I should review my books as I read them. That personal sheet may be just the impetus I need.
ReplyDeleteHi Steve. I was interested to see a copy of 'A Time' by James Noon in your stack. I think Noon is one of the unsung heroes of time management (and management generally) and in addition to A Time i have a signed copy of Start Time Forward sent to me by the author himself, which i believe was the unpublished manual to accompany the ill-fated Filofax time management setup and course. STF is now a much better read than A Time, i think, the latter being somewhat dated. STF still works, due largely to the longevity of TimeSysten, which has the same layouts.
ReplyDelete