I'm so glad to be a part of this wonderful community of people who share my love of all things Filofax related. I am a former 5th Grade teacher and now a stay-at-home mom of three awesome kids...ages 13, 7, and 4. I've been married for 16 years to a great guy who puts up with my Filofax addiction! I enjoy running, organizing, reading, party planning, and collecting Filofax organizers. As long as I can remember, I have loved paper, stickers, planners, and writing things down. It's so nice to have found a place where I can easily exchange ideas with others who share the same interests.
1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?January 2013...personal grey malden
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?In the past, I used a Day-Timer in college and a Kate Spade planner a few years back.
3. Out of the organizers you own, which is your current favorite (style and size)?
The Original in Fluorescent Pink (personal)
4. How many Filofax organizers do you own?
5. What is the oldest Filofax in your collection?
Personal grey malden
6. What do you use your Filofax for?
Organizing my week, monthly planning, kid schedules, meal planning, to do lists, blog planning, tracking workouts, bill organizing, vacation planning, etc.
7. What was the feature about Filofax you like the most?
It's totally customizable and comes in a variety of colors.
8. If you could design your own Filofax, what would it feature?
Larger rings, lots of horizontal pockets, long closure strap, ability to lay perfectly flat without inserts, all leather
9. How do you carry your Filofax?
In my bag
10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
Bright blue calipso, I will buy it if it comes out in the personal size.
11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax?
$111.00...for the Personal grey Osterley
12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
Using a flyleaf in between my week on two pages...adds extra room for sticky notes
13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
I love how you can search the site for detailed information and really like the weekly links to blog posts and videos.
14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
I like everything about it!
15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought!
16. Mark Darcy or Daniel Cleaver?
Thank you Amy for offering to go under our spotlight. If any other reader would like to take part in this feature please contact philofaxy at gmail dot com