03 December 2021

Free For All Friday No. 682 by Anita

Since increasing my work hours back in September, I realised recently that I haven't been using my Kensington as much as normal, which usually means that I'm overdue some kind of review or clear out. So, this weekend I will be doing the following (tea, snack and music are essential):

  • Remove all contents
  • Clean with a damp cloth 
  • Polish with Lord Sheraton leather balsam
  • Choose a different dashboard and dividers
  • Process all notes and brain dumps from my inbox (first section)
  • Update my to do lists
  • Update my projects list and notes
  • Update my A to Z section - remove any unwanted sheets and update projects and/or to dos from this section
  • Add more spare paper to my inbox.
I always enjoy this process and find that it means that I use my Filofax more as it's more tidy, up to date and I enjoy the change in dashboard and dividers.

Is your Filofax overdue a clear out, like mine is? 

And as always on Fridays, please feel free to discuss anything organiser related. I hope that you have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I think someone posted on here before looking for an A5 Filofax Flex. I have a purple one that I bought years ago, think it's the first edition ones (not leather) that I've barely used. If whoever wanted that sees this then please let me know as I don't use it so happy to give it to a good home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welshygirl, if you still have it I will be happy to take it :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Isabel, no problem, if you email me on cal1978atgmail.com then you can have it.

      Delete
  2. great checklist - thanks - I tend to just do a bit at a time - but really need to do this kind of clearout / refresh

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a few years in A5 I'm contemplating a move back into Personal, so there will inevitably be a clear-out. This is a great checklist - thank you!

    ReplyDelete