What questions or discussion points have you got for us today?It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a more experienced user of organisers, we want to hear your thoughts, questions, opinions etc.
We are here to answer your questions.
Make today the one day you post a comment or post a question. If you are commenting as 'Anonymous', please include your name in the text of your comment.
It is Tuesday after all, so fire away with any questions and comments.
If you are commenting below, please include your first name at the end of the comment. Thank you.
|
|
|
|





I have uploaded my Filofax insert re-creations for Personal and Pocket, in '1987 style', imposed for printing to ISO and US paper sizes, to the 'Filofax for Philofaxy Fans' Facebook group.
ReplyDeleteAbout 190 inserts, in single, double, treble & quad.
Well done Captain, your sterling work is greatly appreciated.
DeleteDifferent topic, but for the "kepper of codes": A zippered pocket sized Filofax Active, dividers (c)1998, code "RLJ" on the pen loop(!)
DeleteHans
RLJ would be December 1998 by my reckoning. For a binder that was introduced in the 1999 catalogue, and last seen in the 2000 catalogue, I'm still content with my 'A=1989' decoding. My Pocket Active is RFJ. I have always said that there must be opportunity for misalignment, as products must have been manufactured prior to the catalogue launch date, at least to some extent (though models were often only available mid-year).
DeleteYes, December 1998 makes sense for a 1999 item. I just wanted to add another sample, not knowing that you own one yourself. The code location on the pen loop is quite strange, but I did find it quickly.
DeleteAnd of course, that should have read "Keeper of Codes".
Apropos of nothing, I overheard my wife shopping for a new Filofax for me for my birthday next month, because I'd outgrown the ring size of my Plotter A5 (which I love and will relegate to a ring-bound for photography project tracking).
ReplyDeleteSo excited!