25 September 2026

Free For All Friday No 933 by Laurie

I use my tabbed sections as a way to keep my priorities visible. Instead of having things behind a tab labeled "Projects", I have tabbed sections with labels for Exercise and Physio, Home Projects, Language Learning, Family etc. Seeing the tab labels reminds me daily of what my priorities are. Then whenever my priorities change or something else comes up, I just add or rearrange the tabs to reflect my changing needs.

How do you keep your priorities visible?

And as always on Fridays, feel free to ask and/ or discuss anything Filofax related!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I treat all my highest priorities as "projects". I create a dashboard: Latest action taken, Next thing to do, Status. Status is just Red, Orange or Green drawn star. I make an entry like this every day for each project. This keeps them top of mind and me aware of what is going on / needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modular rings. WHY?! Is there a demand or does it have to do with lowering manufacturing costs? Just my opinion - not a good look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps it is Filofax’s response to the not inconsiderable number of posts on social media demonstrating how to remove the rings from your Filofax.

      Delete
    2. It seems to me that Filofax is currently trying a bit too hard to innovate—first the QR code idea, and now the modular system. Perhaps they should focus on their roots instead: high-quality (!) ring binders. That said, while the option to design your own inserts is a good idea in principle, the execution leaves something to be desired...

      Delete