Hi, my name is Kels, and I'm a planner-holic. I live with my lovely boyfriend and our 3 crazy kids in Ohio. I don't have a blog so I added some pictures to this post so you can see my lovely Razzie.
1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?
Oh man I don't even remember the year...maybe 2005, 2006? It was a Red Personal Finsbury.
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
I did use my ARC planner for a majority of this year. Prior to that it was the Moleskine weekly planner. I started off way back in the 90s with a Franklin Covey that my mom got me...she was very much into planning and time-management as she was a business owner.
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
I am currently in planner heaven (or near it!) with my A5 Raspberry Finsbury.
4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?
I have 3...the two Finsburys mentioned above and a personal Lavender Domino. I went through two Personal sizes to figure out that A5 is where it's at for me!
5. What do you use your Filofax for?
My Filo is my life!! I use it for nearly EVERYTHING. From tracking my budget, to daily/weekly/monthly planning. I track all sorts of lists (kinda addicted to list-making), family information (sizes, gifts, etc), home project planning--i can't live without it right now!
6. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
I just love being able to have as many sections as i could ever want. Being able to move them around in any order is something i appreciate. I love having everything i need in one location.
7. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
It would be the perfect shade of purple, gorgeous leather, great pen loops, functional pockets, and it would come with certain accessories standard. You could pick which accessories you wanted such as CC holder, pockets, extra tabs, that sort of thing.
8. How do you carry your Filofax?
If it's not in my hand, it's in my purse. I carry large purses, so i never have a problem with my Filo fitting inside.
9. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
I LOVE the Wine Osterley...and the Malden looks lovely too.
10. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?
Well, my A5 Fins was on sale; so all of $75!
11. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
EVERYTHING! the community, the ideas i have gotten from everyone, the wonderful files from Steve and Ray...and especially knowing that there are other planner-obsessed people out there like me!
12. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
Is this a trick question? :)
13. What was the last music album CD you bought or downloaded?
The last CD I downloaded was Trouble Man by T.I.
If any of you would like to be part of our Reader Under the Spotlight series, please get in touch with us at philofaxy at gmail dot com