13 April 2013

Web Finds - 13 April 2013

The Charity Auction over on the Charity Auction page doesn't have very long to run now. All the details are on the page. Go for it and get bidding... it is all for an excellent cause




The latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Stationery Week Celebration Win Yourself A Filofax... - Organised Heaven
  2. Review Of The A5 Filofax Family Organizer Pack - Organised Heaven
  3. my week round-up #14 - Paper Lovestory 
  4. I Love My Filofax, I Do… - And then all I thought about was you 
  5. Filofax pocket Peru review and giveaway! - Plannerisms
  6. I is for… Inserts - Planning with Printed Portal
  7. Double trouble; Filofax arrival Personal Osterley in Grey! - My Filo World
  8. Kate Spade agenda vs Smythson Bond Street organiser - Paper Lovestory
  9. My thoughts on using a day per page diary. - Lily, Actually
  10. Pretty pretty! - Nothing's Original Anymore
  11. Filofax Changes and a Request - Healing Hands of Light
  12. “Today” Bookmarks for Malden - Kelsie
  13. Vidéo: mon Filofax Metropol personnel orange - Le Monde de Mzelle
  14. Lovely New Filofax Piazza as my Journal! - Emma's Blog
  15. J is for… Job hunting - Planning with Printed Portal
  16. Update - Imysworld
  17. Use Your Planner! 11 Tips for Staying on Track - Homemakers Daily
  18. Moodboard #5: Think Tink - Jagged Little Thoughts
  19. New Filofax Insert Idea - Red Lips and Pearls
  20. Filomaniac asks ... Marina - Filomaniac
  21. Moodboard #6: Old Fairytale - Jagged Little Thoughts
  22. K is for… Keyboard Shortcuts - Planning with Printed Portal
  23. Planner Planning - Which Ones to Use For What...? - LJ's Blog of Stuff
  24. Moodboard #7: Scarlet - Jagged Little Thoughts
  25. Highlighter Happy Dance - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  26. Cheat Easy D.I.Y Filo Dividers - Leesh - World of Wonders
  27. Project Life Update - Decision Inspired
  28. Moodboard #8: Swashbuckler - Jagged Little Thoughts 
  29. Mini Amazona in red :o) - Chrissie's Universe 
  30. Updates - This Little Life of Mine
  31. Purple Pocket Finchley filofax - Mad 2 Write
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...  
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Loads more fab posts and great pics - thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently posted on my blog about my new filofax cover, would be delighted if you could include it in your next digest!

    http://tiarahelen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/time-for-new-filofax.html

    I know you said to email you but I can't find your email on the blog, sorry.

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete