20 April 2013

Web Finds - 20 April 2013

Here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Filofax close to being sold - The Independent
  2. Welcome!! - My Little Vintage Life
  3. How To Back Up Your Paper Planner - Homemakers Daily
  4. So Sorry!!!! My Filo World Update - My Filoworld
  5. Filofaxes for Sale - Jagged Little Thoughts
  6. O is for… Online Shopping - Planning with Printed Portal
  7. In which I feel overwhelmed - Eat, Drink, Sort and Organise
  8. Can't Leave Well Enough Alone! - Thoughts & Exploration
  9. P is for… Pages - Planning with Printed Portal
  10. How I styled my Filofax - Pretty Violet
  11. I'm a winner and my FiloFax story. - Purple is My Happy
  12. How I made my Personal Filofax dividers - Pretty Violet
  13. Personal Domino Filofax in ultra violet  - Purple is My Happy
  14. A look at Filofaxes with 4 rings (Pocket Windsor) - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  15. Q is for… Quotes - Planning with Printed Portal
  16. Where to buy a Filofax (when you’re in the southern hemisphere!) - Life is Crafted
  17. From To-Do to To-Done to The Mall!  - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  18. New Inserts, A Filofax Set-Up Video, and a Freebie! - The Crazy Life of J
  19. “Life Mapping”, the way I setup my Filofax - DiY Fish
  20. National Stationery Week Competition Entry Information - Imysworld
  21. Paperchase and Filofax - Roses in December 
  22. Download a free Project Setup Planner for the A4 or A5 Filofax - My Life All in One Place
  23. - Red Lips and Pearls
  24. Arrival of a Classic Pocket Filofax - Paper Pens Ink
  25. “I can only tell it to my Filofax” is Printable! - Lime Tree Fruits
  26. Mini madness  - Heather Holistics
  27. Filofax Friday: a mini schedule - Planning with Printed Portal 
  28. A girl can change her mind... - Circus Life with Disturbed Mamacita  
  29. What works for me... So far! - Not so boring 
  30. Plans for my New Filofax - Jagged Little Thoughts
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...  
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. So....at last some more news on the proposed sale of Filofax. Let's hope for a swift resolution, and a new owner who is more engaged with the band and its loyal followers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. and one of their last acts is to shift some - ok a tiny amount - of production back to the UK. This is the new "The Original" model, which looks very non-original to me. Photos suggest it's like all the Chinese manufactured organisers - especially the ring mechanisms that appear to be the same poor quality Made in China ones that we've come to love and loathe.

      Delete