- Black A5 Hamilton - to be sold as I know that A5 just doesn't work for me
- Black A5 Stratford - kindly given to me, so I will probably give it away
- Tan ostrich print A5 Time/system - I admit I purchased this when I was feeling a bit sorry for myself, but I don't need it so will sell it
- Vintage Mulberry Agenda - whilst the A6 paper size is great, I don't think it's enough of a benefit for me personally to leave personal size, especially as I already own a fair amount of paper in this size
- Black personal Kensington - repurchased as I missed it after selling it and luckily the buyer was happy to sell it back
- Black personal Dundee - another recent addition as I realised that I like croc print binders and was missing my Ascot
- Patent pink personal Domino - to be given away as I received it as part of a blogger challenge and haven't gotten around to it.
Do you own any binders that you wouldn't replace if you lost them in a fire?
And as always, as it's Friday please feel free to discuss anything Filofax or ringbound planner related.
Have a great weekend and happy Halloween.