25 November 2022

Free For All Friday - No. 733 by Steve

We are in the last week of November, which means we are in to the last month of the year within the next week.  

Does this mean you are in to 'must get it finished' month? '

When I was in paid employment, I used to hate December. Everyone was trying to get a months work of projects done in three weeks! 

These days I don't think of the end of the year as a point in time when things have to be finished by. 

How are your plans going towards the end of the year? 

Of course it's Friday, so please feel free to discuss anything Filofax related.  Have a good weekend.  

1 comment:

  1. Since changing jobs a couple of years ago, my work schedule is now tied to individual client deadlines which are spread out over the year, so I no longer have the pressure to finish projects by December. And on purpose I've given myself fewer personal projects to complete, as this year has been more about rest & recovery.

    ReplyDelete