15 December 2023

Free for All Friday No. 788 by Nan

 How do you punch? I'm not talking about fighting! How do you use your hole punch? 

For example, I like to punch ring holes in a pretty greeting card or postcard that I've received and keep it in my organizer as a nice reminder. 

When I get my new printer for Christmas, I plan to print some photos that are currently hidden deep within my smartphone and use them the same way. What good is a picture if you never see it?

As always on Friday, feel free to discuss anything related to your ring-bound organizer! 

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a Wonderful idea! Do you laminate your cards or protect them in some manner? I carry pictures of my niece and a newspaper clipping of her in dance school. I use the A5 FF envelope. Brings me so much joy!! -Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I usually don't laminate them. But I would do so if I intended to use it as a cover or divider.

      Delete
  2. Hi I got my raspberry A4 Finsbury out of storage this weekend and found that I have a one inch long blue biro mark on the front cover....disaster! It's a thin line but visible and I feel pained each time I see it. Does anyone have any advice on how to gently remove it without causing more damage? Thanks in advance. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surgical spirit on a cotton bud might get it out, but there is certainly a risk of affecting the original leather finish. Older marks tend to be harder if not impossible to get rid of unfortunately.

      Delete
  3. My husband always gives me lovely cards, so I keep the best ones to use as a dashboard for my Filofax, or to use as a bookmark. I also have some postcards that belonged to my Mum, so I'm considering how to use those as well.

    ReplyDelete