Some of you might recall the marathon series of posts I did about the different diary inserts for different size Filofax organisers last year:
- Diary Inserts for 2012 - Part 1 of many!
- Diary Inserts for 2012 - Part 2
- Diary Inserts for 2012 - Part 3 - Filofax A4/A5
- Diary Inserts for 2012 - Part 4 - Filofax Personal
- Diary Inserts for 2012 - Part 5 - Filofax Pocket
- Diary Inserts for 2012 - Part 6 - Filofax Mini
- Diary Inserts for 2012 - Part 7 - Print Your Own
Since those posts where published this time last year there have been some additions. We now have our own series of inserts designed by Ray and myself to choose from. You will find them on our Diary Inserts page.
These are available for most sizes in designs that reflect your requests. Naturally you have to print them yourself. But you at least get to choose the colour and quality of the paper this way.
Additionally Organised Mum have started producing their own Personal Size diary inserts and other matching inserts. We haven't been able to get hold of these inserts to do a review, but one of our readers has done a review and you will find the posts here:
- Organised Mum - Diary
- Organised Mum - Shopping & Menu Planning
- Organised Mum - the pen test!
- Organised Mum - Healthy Life Jotter
So if you are considering changing format, first of all decide if you are going to stay in the same size Filofax organiser or not. Then may be do a mock up of a page for that size with the page divided approximately to the size of the grid on a diary insert and test drive it with your own writing. Is there enough physical space for your normal notes and reminders etc.
Still got any questions? Put them in the comments to this post and we will do our best to answer them.