A bit of a mixed bag this week, with a huge internet outage on Friday causing mass disruption we were unable to check as many sites as usual until quite late on Friday night when things started to get back to normal.
So the blog posts the system found might not include all that have been published. However the system will capture any it missed for next week.
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
- Web Finds - 15 October 2016
- Reader Under The Spotlight - Erin
- Filofax 1992
- Free For All Tuesday No. 298
- Web Finds - 18 October 2016
- My Own 'Pocket Slim'
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Plannerverse - Episode 34
- Free All Friday No 414
- Lord Dodo's Acad-Pad review and giveaway! - She's Eclectic
- Filofax A5 Compact – Heritage – Quick review - Looking through a frosty window…
- A4 Organizer- Writing Case - Blog Vdsshop
- Speakers' Corner Saturday - 353 - Filomaniac
- Episode #23 – GTD and The Organized Mind - Getting Things Done®
- New Ostrich: Ciel & Rose - Blog Vdsshop
- Meet the new members of the design team - Tash - Mrs Brimbles
- Always Take One Step Forward - Time Management Ninja
- The 7 Common Mistakes Killing Your Productivity - Strange & Charmed
- Filofax Kitchen Cupboard Project - My Filofax Blog
- New Webster's Pages Planners now on Blitsy! - five sixteenths blog
- Let’s get ready for Christmas… - Planning with Printed Portal
- Keeping work at work - Looking through a frosty window…
- The 3 Quick Tips For Feeling Productive Right Now! - Strange & Charmed
- Planner Pages from Bargain Shops - My Filofax Blog
- Make a list of to-dos for the new season - Franklin Planner Talk
- Planner Appeal - Tales From A Polk County Girl
- Meet the new design team - Hannah - Mrs Brimbles
- Carpe Diem Ballerina - Planner setup - Filofax is my world
- We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...
- Your Filofax/Organiser posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post