22 February 2019

Free For All Friday No 536 by Laurie

Recently I had a 3 hour wait in a comfortable location. I came prepared with a snack, my water bottle, a book, and my Filofax. I expected I would be bored for at least part of the time. But it was actually really nice to have that time to read, and to go through my Filofax. I had plenty of time to look through my pages to see what was coming up in the next few weeks, come up with some ideas for work, review my goals, and put goal tasks into my schedule.

It made me realize how infrequently I just sit down with my Filofax and peruse the pages. I don't do a big weekly planning session; I plan continually during the week as things come up or change. Every Sunday I copy the week's plans into the family calendar. But otherwise my planning is on an as-needed basis.

I think I'm going to start having regular sit-down sessions with my Filofax just to look through the pages and remind myself of what's important.

Do you do big planning sessions on a regular basis? What is your planning routine?

And as always on Fridays, feel free to ask and/ or discuss anything ring-binder organizer related!

No comments:

Post a Comment