13 December 2019

Free For All Friday No 579 by Laurie

I love printable planner pages so much, especially when they are free (like the Philofaxy printable diary pages)! I've been experimenting with planners for more than a decade, and I hate that wait between ordering a planner and receiving it days or, depending on where I was living and where the planner was shipped from, weeks later. Even worse was when I received it after a long and excited wait to discover much to my disappointment that the planner would not work for me, for whatever reason.

Printable planner pages are a great way for me to experiment with different layouts without the wait and expense of ordering planners.

I've been using the Philofaxy month per page horizontal format printables for a couple of years now for blog post planning. I print them single-sided so I can use the facing page (which is the back of the previous month's page) to write post ideas and goals for the month, then use the dated daily lines to write the blog post title. I also note recurring topics or themes on the specific days so I don't forget. This has been a great way for me to keep track and plan ahead for blog posts.

Today I downloaded next year's pages from Philofaxy, printed them out, punched the holes and popped them into my Filofax, all in just a few minutes. So convenient!

Thank you to Steve and Ray for continuing to make these free printable planner inserts available to us year after year!

And as always on Fridays, feel free to discuss anything ring binder organizer related!

No comments:

Post a Comment