29 January 2021

Free For All Friday - No. 638 by Anita

I admit that I often find the Free For All Friday posts a little tricky to write, so I thought that I'd try using them as an update on what's been working (or not) during the past month. 

Well, quite a bit has changed since my last FFAF as my new bookkeeping job has definitely taken off as the company is very busy currently due to tax return deadlines. I still need to write a post about my set up, but I'm finding that the A5 size is working very well as I'm writing more during training sessions with my boss. Sadly the cracking on the A5 Belgravia was getting worse, so I am extremely grateful that I've been able to return it and I will in due course find myself another A5. 

As work has been so hectic, I admit that, in comparison, I really haven't been using my personal Kensington very much! Therefore, currently I have some personal sized pages at the back of my A5 pages to track personal to dos, but I'm still keeping the rest of my usual information in the Kensington. When my work settles down, I will then take the time to move back into my Kensington properly. I know that I could use A5 for both personal and work, but over the years, I've found that I prefer to keep them separate. 

How has your month been for planning?

And as always on Fridays, please feel free to discuss anything organiser related. I hope that you have a great weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Treat yourself to a new A5 and be luxurious about it!! You deserve that IMHO!! XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete