26 February 2021

Free For All Friday - No. 642 by Anita

Whilst I have much to be grateful for in my life, I admit that I've been feeling a bit fed up and tired over the last couple of days. 

So, I've started to think about what I would like to do and how I can recreate that experience from home instead. For example, I'd love to go on a day trip to London:
  • My favourite place to visit is the Natural History Museum - virtual museum 
  • I may also visit the Tate Modern or another art gallery - Google Arts and Culture
  • I'd love to go to an independent coffee shop to people watch, read a book and scribble in my Filofax - I can make myself a coffee in my reusable coffee cup and go sit in our car. Whilst it's not the same, it's still an easy way to have some time to myself as there are three of us at home all the time
  • When in London, I normally visit Chinatown to have a browse and have some lunch - I'm going to order some dumplings and yummy food from Yau Brothers supermarket.
I am going to sit down with my Kensington and create a list of things like this as a reminder to do something just for me on a regular basis.
Have you done something similar in your Filofax?

And as always on Fridays, please feel free to discuss anything organiser related. I hope that you have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Anita, thank you for sharing this. It is a creative way to access the experiences we enjoy, including planning in our Filofaxes. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I think I found something- did you guys know that in the 90s in Japan there was a thing that was crossover between a filofax and a PDA ? http://cdecas.free.fr/computers/pocket/refalo.php , https://www.vintagecomputer.net/Kyocera/Refalo-KX1601/Kyocera_Refalo-KX1601.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brilliant ideas Anita! Thank you for the links!

    ReplyDelete