27 October 2021

Video Web Finds - Wednesday 27 October 2021

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of videos from around the internet.

Here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Filofax Lockwood Personal Organiser - Review - Graham Rhind
  2. I made a discbound planner for my mother - The Unplanned Life
  3. Weekly Plan With Me || GanchiPlans Split Weekly - GanchiPlans
  4. My Custom VDS Senior (A6) in Janet Brown is here! - Peaceful Pensieve
  5. VDS A6 RIngs Unboxing! - erikalifeplans
  6. A flip through my new VDS custom personal wide ring planner. - Tilted Tierra with Melissa Reeves
  7. Cloth and Paper set up with brown pocket filofax and Louis Vuitton desk agendas - Madame Cristina Art
  8. HEXAGONLIEBE | KW 41 im FILOFAX - dekoRIAt
  9. Plan with me / KW42 / deutsch / Bullet Journal im Filofax / weekly PWM / Wochendeko - Sissi Oberste Schublade
  10. Moterm A7 VS Filofax : Je vous donne mon avis - Budget Chris
  11. Set Up My Wellness Section With Me! Janes Agenda Inserts in my Franklin Covey! - BuySellPlan
  12. Planner Setup // A Review and Flip Through of the Moterm Personal Wide Cream Croco Planner - the planner spot
  13. A5 Rings Companion Chat - Process & Flipthrough - Filofax Domino & Amazon Slim Rings - Monique Smith
  14. I made my own Weeklies for my Franklin Covey Planner! - BuySellPlan
  15. Plan with me for November 2021 on my discbound planner A5 slim (warm light, uncut video) - The Unplanned Life
  16. Plan With Me | Week of October 25 - 31 | Personal Rings - Tiffany’s Plans
  17. FUNCTIONAL Planning | Identifying REALISTIC Goal Setting Process - PlanTheGrind-SarahWheeler
  18. 2022 Franklin Covey Compact catch all set up #franklincoveycompact - Plan to Create
  19. Weekly Plan With Me || October 25 - 31st! || Franklin Covey Classic || Last Week Of October! - Sandra Dahl
  20. Plan with Me! Week of October 25th in my Tyler Binder. - BuySellPlan
  21. My LV Small Ring Agenda Setup!! - determine tobe
  22. What's in my Stationery Pouch? Delfonics Medium Pouch & TSL Engineer Pouch - Job's Journal
  23. Weekly FUNCTIONAL planning PROCESS and weekly gtd setup 2021 Wk 43 - PlanTheGrind-SarahWheeler
  • Please leave a comment on any of the videos you enjoyed and mention you saw a link on Philofaxy. 
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment