21 April 2023

Free For All Friday - No. 754 by Anita

Today is National Tea Day!

Photo by carolyn christine on Unsplash

Now that I've been working from home for just over three years, I very much appreciate taking regular breaks, which ensures that my eyes get a rest and I move around more during the day. As my work is mostly paperless nowadays, I definitely enjoy doing more leisure activities that don't involve a screen, such as jigsaws and curling up with a good book and, of course, my beloved Kensington. 

You may have seen some of my Silent Sundays with my Kensington in the photo, and these shots are definitely not just staged for the posts, as I often find that interesting thoughts and ideas will pop into my head when I'm doing something else. 

What is your current favourite beverage for when you have some time to sit down with your organiser? 

And as always on Fridays, please feel free to discuss anything organiser related. I hope that you have a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. I’m British, so, whilst I may have a current favourite organiser (which does vary!), every planning session is always accompanied by a big mug of tea! Decaffeinated these days (for health reasons). English Breakfast am, Early Grey pm, Redbush bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I ask what brand of tea you prefer?

      Delete
  2. At the risk of straying off-topic, I always drank Yorkshire Tea (I live in the Yorkshire Dales). However, the quality of this tea has markedly deteriorated over time, so I’m trying different brands and open to suggestions. Maybe I need a page about test results in my organiser?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a tea drinker at all. Only decaff coffee for me. My wife prefers M&S Extra Strong tea bags which we buy in UK each time we visit. The tea available here in France is a bit too weak for her taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea just doesn't work here in the States. Gotta have my daily Starbucks coffee. Several cups of their Verona blend (never decaf) and I'm ready to face the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just realised that I forgot to mention my favourite beverage in the post!
    My current favourite tea is a bit posh... black tea flavoured with orange blossom from Fortnum & Masons! (it was gifted to my Mum-in-law, who offered it to us as not really her thing) Like Tim, I normally stick to decaf, so I'll then mostly drink green tea or Redbush for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tend to go through phases. Lately, I've been drinking a spiced, sweet tea with cinnamon, anise and ginger etc. If I have coffee, it's Mexican style with cinnamon and piloncillo (brown sugar.) All this while organizing my filofax.

    ReplyDelete