28 April 2023

Free For All Friday No 755 by Laurie

I would like to hear from people whose planning/ Filofax needs changed during and after big life changes.

My oldest graduates high school soon, and will be off to university in the autumn. Then in just a year, my other kid will do the same. So in only about a year and a half, I'll go from having two kids at home to being an empty nester! I am starting to try to figure out what my life will be like without kids at home.

I would love to hear please from people who have experienced the same, and other situations like retirement, job changes, etc. 

My Filofax has seen me through so many life changes: work changes, becoming a parent, international moves, and so many others. This, I think, will be one of my biggest life changes yet. Any and all advice gratefully welcome!

And as always on Fridays, feel free to ask and/ or discuss anything ring bound organiser related!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try to keep this short: I was in a desk size/classic size/ A5 size in 2013 but went to monarch/A4 size because my job suddenly changed, I was completing my Masters, planning a wedding, and adjusting to living with my fiance. I felt like I needed more space. Once at that settled, I went back down to A5 size, then to personal, then to B6, then back up to A5 in 2017 just for space issues. Stayed in the A5 until early 2020, I was pregnant, and figured I needed to downsize because carrying baby, purse, diaper bag was a lot. I went back down to B6 in early 2020 (pre pandemic) and have been in a B6 since. It's my favorite size. A5 is nice too because I can make my own inserts quite easily for it, but I've figured out how to do that for B6 as well.

    ReplyDelete