24 November 2023

Free For All Friday - No. 785 by Steve

'I had forgotten I had that' !!! Do you ever say that to yourself when you are looking through your storage cupboard of Filofax and other stationery goodies? 

Well you are not alone I'm sure! I was looking through some of my storage boxes the other day and came across quite a few things I had forgotten about! 

What is your latest 'forgotten find' ? 

Naturally it is Friday so please feel free to discuss anything related to Filofax or other ring bound organisers.  

3 comments:

  1. I saw a question about Filofax Black Friday in a previous FFA here, here in the UK the British site now have this at the top of the website "30% Off Almost Everything! Use code: BLACKFRI" and in T&C's it states "Offer excludes leather items (except Finsbury Collection) and Design Your Own Refills and ends 27th November, 2023, while stock lasts." There's some other text as well worth reading but I think that's the gist of it.

    I used this opportunity to get some refills I wanted. I did notice that more of the 2024 diary refills were out of stock already than last year, I'm glad I got what I needed the most a few months ago. Whether this is due to increased interest or Filofax reducing the amount they print is anyone's guess. Anyway, that's a very hefty discount, and up 5% on last year so thank you Filofax!

    I'm hoping to kit out a Mini as an emergency contacts and capture tool for out and about, and luckily was able to get the inserts I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best "forgotten find" is usually the inserts from vintage planners bought ages ago which were then put into use with my own stuff inside, and their original contents filed away. I've been very fortunate with last-minute finds of that nature when setting up a new system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 'forgot I had that' was finding two slimlines - a Kid and a Finsbury - in my garden shed, long forgotten. The kid is back in action acting as my sketchbook / weekend binder

    ReplyDelete