07 November 2023

Free For All Tuesday - No. 666

What questions or discussion points have you got for us today?

It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a more experienced user of organisers, we want to hear your thoughts, questions, opinions etc.

We are here to answer your questions.

Make today the one day you post a comment or post a question. If you are commenting as 'Anonymous', please include your name in the text of your comment. 

It is Tuesday after all, so fire away with any questions and comments.

5 comments:

  1. Has anyone heard of a Filofax Lucifer? It is the 'Lord of the Fliesofax'. See top of post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably comes with a page marker of the beast.

      Delete
  2. Does anyone have good (and comprehensive) scans of the early 1990s era Lefax pages? I was a great fan and user back in the day and would like to jump back in with my binder. I’d love to recreate those pages for my personal use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t think an assortment of Lefax leaves from that era was ever offered, so getting a wide variety of them was harder.
      Perhaps a community project would be a good way to gather examples from across the full range?

      Delete
    2. I have quite a few Lefax pages from various era's, I can scan them in but give me a clue about any particular ones you are interested in.

      Delete